X-Mist Sanitiser & Deodoriser, Room, Tea Tree Fragrance - Effective Against COVID-19
The low-cost aerosol-based X-Mist sanitising product can be used to sanitise vehicles, depots and offices. The key benefits to the product are:
- It kills Covid-19 on Contact as the alcohol content is over 80% and a log kill rate of 6, far above the Government’s 61% and log kill 3 guideline for total effectiveness against the airborne virus
- Contains a Secondary broad-spectrum germicide that remains active for up to 7 days on the surfaces it lands on, killing viruses and germs far more resilient than Covid-19, including on hard to access areas
- The microscopic coating will eliminate 99.9998% of germs, bacteria and viruses and will continue to kill on contact should the surface be re-contaminated by touch or droplets.
- Product already has BS standard approvals for its germ control capabilities – BS EN 1276, BS EN 1650 and BS EN 14476
- X-Mist has plenty of advantages compared to fogging, which is more expensive, labour intensive, time-consuming and can leave a wet residue (damages electrical equipment), it also relies on the operator ensuring the ‘fog’ reaches all areas.